Courses, Corks & Conversation
At this event, you’ll get a taste of Chef Nick’s farm-to-table culinary skills while you learn more about Avenue 81 directly from our residents. Please note the event menus are subject to change due to item availability.
June 29 Menu
• Parmesan tuile stuffed with baby greens with Maytag bleu cheese, strawberries, and orange segments topped with candied almonds and raspberry basil vinaigrette
• Grilled ahi tuna over shitake and oyster mushroom risotto with charred garden tomatoes and baby spinach topped with Pecorino cheese
• Crisp lemon and lavender waffle with Dutch chocolate ice cream and warm blackberry honey drizzle
June 23 Menu
• Spring Napoleon of heirloom tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella, torn basil topped with aged balsamic reduction, first pressed extra virgin olive oil, kosher salt flakes, and cracked pepper
• Roasted beef tenderloin with buttered lobster, gruyere scalloped potatoes, and Grilled Asparagus Tips
• Molten lava chocolate brownie with vanilla bean ice-cream and fresh berries
Both events are 6:00pm to 7:30pm. Seats are limited.
Call 913-285-8317 to RSVP or fill out the form below.